Thursday, April 16, 2015

Mini Adventure Two

...Rattle Snake Bar...


 

The Dim Sum was great, but I really wanted to get out and about. My eldest son is a great person to be with when you wanna get out, 'cause he loves to drive! I told him that I wanted to try out my camera on my new phone. I wanted to take pictures of bugs and stuff. Ha!


So we went here, at Folsom Lake. The entrances, I suppose, have different names. The one that we went to was Rattle Snake Bar. A name, that for sure, will put you at ease! Ha ha ha! I had my eyes peeled to the ground. ...which led me to discover this guy...


I was thinking....Hurry up! Snap a pic before it gets away!...It was dead...so I got the pic...


On our stroll, I found this heart someone left behind. Told my son we had to take a pic of it, 'cause someone took the time to make it! Tee hee. 



4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful insect! I love the metallic colors! Looks like you had an awesome time hanging out with your son :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan :) ...I wanted to keep the butterfly, but had no where to put it! My son kept on saying to put it in my purse! It was a bit crispy and would not have stayed in one piece....so....it's still out there....;)

      Delete
  2. Great pictures! You have blue bonnets in Cali?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't quote me on it, but I think it's called Lupine....:)

      Delete