Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Outgoing!

...recent mail...


    

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted anything. The holidays got SO busy! Anyways, I am trying to get the art going for this brand new year. The above is a handful of things that I have done thus far. 


This is the first envelope that I did for the new year. I'm happy with the way it came out. I'm still addicted to the water spots. I did the below envelope with drops too.


I've been doing grungy works a lot, too, lately. 


The front.....
...below is the back...


Here's a postcard that I did for a birthday. I likes the way it looked with just the face colored and almost left it that way.


However, I continued and this is the finished work. It's inspired by another artist. I forget her name! Eek sorry!


So now you're up to speed on where I'm at. :)



3 comments:

  1. Your fishes are gorgeous! I love that black and white! All your art is always so good! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a good girl! I didn't do any crafts/art this year. I hope I can do it on Thursday! The Envies are beautiful, I love the face!

    ReplyDelete