Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Completed Set

...Keyhole Paper Dolls...

    On my last post, I showed you how I made one of my paper dolls. Since then, I have finished the required four dolls for the swap that I'm in. Here is the finished set. 


Here they are, made to stand when the sides are folded back. 


Titled, "Butterfly Beauty," I figured this gal can be the cousin of the original that I made at the beginning of the year. I believe I'm using the original doll as my Pinterest button.


Re-made this one as well, "Persimmon." The original, which I believe is in my Flickr gallery, looks like she has a horse face! LOL! So, I'm happy to have this as it's newer version. 


So, there has to be a new idea in the mix right? Perhaps a year or so from now, I'll be re-making Ginkgo.
...What will I be working on next? Mini Keyhole Dolls of course! Yep, there's a swap for those too. They are teeny tiny buggers! Hopefully I will be able to get a lot of details on them.


They fit in the palm of your hand....








11 comments:

  1. Great. Love them all! Will have to check out the swaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are very pretty! love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your keyhole dolls turned out great! They'll be fighting over them in the swap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabuloso! I love gingko leaves but haven't seen any in years!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always loved seeing the leaves in a picture, tv and internet. It was a long time before I saw them in person. Kinda funny how it happened. We were in Seattle running around in the Public Market area, stopped near a low lying wall to have a seat and take a break. It took a while for me to notice, but there they were around my feet and everywhere around me....Ginkgo leaves! I was so excited and showing my family members...ha...they are not into it like I am...their reaction was more like "uh, huh." :) Anyhoot, that was the first and last time I've seen it. :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! Share it if you do give them a go. Not sure if you are a member of ATC's For All, but if you are not you can join for free and enter swaps for dolls like these. There's a link on my blog if you care to check it out. :)

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous dolls! I think I'll be making these to trade in Artzona this year. You should come - it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete