Friday, October 31, 2014

5 Things

...a craft challenge...


    An arty friend of mine, Sandy of Artfully Made 4 U, has asked me to do a 5 Things Challenge with her. This challenge is a good way to get rid of stuff that you just can't figure out what to make of it. ....and it's just plain fun! The rules are simple.....make artful items from the 5 items that your partner sends you. It can all be used in one project, or a bunch of little ones. Here are the 5 items that Sandy is challenging me with.....


I've got some lacy ribbon....and what I'm most excited about is this fish tray!


Next up, construction stickers and grunge board. I don't know anything about grunge board. Do you?


Last, but not least, stencil paint. I've never used stencil paint before....this will be interesting!


Well, those are the items. Hopefully in a few days...weeks? I'll have some completed projects. Wish me luck!




8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you come up with!!! This will be exciting! hugs, Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh I love this! Great of you to play along and I am waiting with baited breath at what you will do!!!

    Sandra is so smart in asking you to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grungeboard--yes! So many possibilities. You can cut it to create a fin for your fish, for example. :) Or maybe a big wing, since this seems to be another flying fish. Can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks peeps...I have a few ideas swimming around my head already...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, this is exciting!... i was wondering what will you do with that fish tray???? can't wait to see what you come up with...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That fish tray has unlimited possibilities in your capable hands, Mel! Can't wait to see what you do with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete