Friday, September 12, 2014

Beard Papa's

....cream puffs @ the mall....


   This evening the kids and I got out of the house. We went to the place that I loathe the most...the mall....I guess there just isn't anything that I want there. It's too bad, because we have a beautiful mall here. Anyways, I went to the boring stores, (according to my kids,) JcPenny's, Macy's and Sears. After my "boring" stores and some putting around at some of the stores that the kids wanted to look at, we stopped by a new place called Beard Papa's. I've seen one of these shops before, but never tried it out until tonight. 



  As you may have guessed by the title, it's a cream puff shop. You can pick a flavored puff and different fillings. There's other stuff too, but you gotta eat the puffs! ...I wanted to get them to go, 'cause I wanted to scarf the thing down in the privacy of my own home, but NOooo! The kids wanted to eat it right then and there. So, I gave in.....





I knew these suckers were going to be difficult to eat. The kids soon found this out.....



The two top pictures are of my eldest, Josh. The bottom left is Jeryn, he's the messiest! Jonah at the bottom right, acting like he's got it covered...no worries....


Nope, not easy at all! LOL! A big blob came out and fell part way through his hair....ewe!!



Here's what Jeryn got. Cookie puff with chocolate cream. Gee, what a blurry picture...tsk tsk! "Hold it still Jeryn!"





Ah, that's better....it takes two hands! Yeah, ordinarily I'd say we look pretty stupid, but no one was around. Mall was about to close. :)



Mmm, yum! Here's mine...and I'm a pro at eating it....ha! Not really, but like I said, no one was around.



What did I have? Chocolate puff with Dulce De Leche....mmmm!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! I first had these in Japan I love them!!!! I want!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was reading up on this shop to find out why it's called Beard Papa's, but couldn't find any info about it. However, it did say that this shop originated from Japan. :)

    ReplyDelete