Thursday, October 9, 2014

What's You're Opinion?

...help please...


    So, I've been working on some art for the header of my blog. The one at the top now, with the Cherry Blossoms, is mail art that I had done ages ago. I used it because it was all that I had at the time. I knew that I wanted to do something with a Mynah bird on it, but they are pretty mean looking birds....and they ARE mean too! LOL! Anyhoot, I was hoping that I could get your opinions on what I should use as my header art. Should I keep it the way it is, or should I use this...


Or...should I use number two?


The other choice is to go back to the drawing board and use none of the above! Please post your thoughts.  Thanks!



7 comments:

  1. I vote for the first. It doesnt look mean :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are beautiful! But I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for the first one also. They don't look mean. They look artsy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the first mynah bird, also. The richer colors are fab and it has more movement. I don't know if you can center your text against it (or even if you want to), but my brain is telling me to center it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the first one too....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe...I'm going to swing in the opposite direction and say I prefer the second one, but they're both very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the second bird best, though it was a hard choice because bird number one is fabulous also. Maybe you could change them out periodically? I change the header on my blog two or three times a year, just when the idea hits me, or when I've taken a pretty good photograph.
    That being said, I also love your cherry blossoms..,. Seems I have been no help at all here! lol

    ReplyDelete